She's proud of herself but she won't tell you why. It's been almost a week since she last even tried. But the voices won't stop and today they won. Will she go for a razor or end it all with a gun. After hours of crying and arguing with herself. She gives in and opens the hidden box on the shelf. Overwhelmed with emotions she selects her blade. Oddly delighted with the choice she's made. So once again she takes a razor to her vein. And without even flinching or feeling no pain. Well there is pain of course but it's mistaken for praise. She is lacking in judgement because the feeling of daze. She sits there emotionless blood pouring from her wrist. Giving into the feeling she so long resist. A smile crosses her face as it spills down her arm. She's caught up in the evil we know as self harm.
damn girl you must have 67 protons because you a Ho
I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted
Since I noticed a bunch of you guys were saying that you were unable to go to Warped Tour this year, I really wanted a way to give you some part of the Warped experience. Basically the idea was whoever wins this can pretend they went. This is also another thank you for all the love and support I’ve gotten this year and especially this summer with my photography. You’re all the best and I don’t ever want you to forget it.
The rules and such:
- You must be following me. I know, I know, it’s kind of obnoxious. But this is supposed to be something nice for my followers. I only post bands so if you’re interested in winning these prizes chances are you’ll like my blog anyway. I will check, the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me.
- You can only reblog once. Likes don’t count but you are allowed to like to bookmark the post.
- The winner will be chosen randomly and then contacted over Tumblr message. If the person doesn’t respond in 72 hours it will be re-drawn.
- You have until September 26th to reblog this. The winner will be chosen and announced the same day.
- I will pay for shipping in the US, if you’re not from America we’ll figure something out.
- Want better chances of winning? Follow my Instagram (@rosaliezack) and message me saying you did so, you will be entered into the raffle five more times. Subcribe to my YouTube channel (stereobouquet/Rosalie Zack) and message me saying you did so, you will be entered into the raffle five more times. You can go onto my Instagram (@rosaliezack) and tag whichever artist is in my photo telling them something like “hey check out this picture of you” to help me have them see my photography. Every one time you do it will be one extra entry, you can do as many as you’d like. Once you do message me here saying which ones you did etc so I can check it out. (If they actually do like it/repost it I’ll add in a few extra entries for ya).
- There will only be one winner of all the prizes. However, I am hosting a smaller giveaway here with multiple winners that you might want to check out.
- Want to see all these items moving around with my face and explanations and other lovely things? Check out this video (specifically the end).
What you can win:
- Keep A Breast “I heart boobies” unisex t-shirt in medium
- All Time Low hustler rubber bracelet
- Keep A Breast “I heart boobies” rubber bracelet
- Canon lens rubber bracelet
- Warped Tour 2014 official program
- Sleeper Agent coaster type thing
- To Write Love On Her Arms Jess Bowen poster card signed by Jess Bowen
- Yellow Journeys sunglasses
- Two Journeys ribbon bracelets/get $5 off of a $25 dollar or more purchase coupons
- Warped Tour guitar pick earrings
- Four Vans Warped Tour stickers
- Tie-dyed Glamour Kills sticker/10% off online coupon
- Protomen sticker
- Vans Warped Tour 2014 pink checkered drawstring bag
- Vans Warped Tour 2014 bandana
- Victory Records catalog
- Victory Records music sampler
- Acoustic Dreams EP by Echosmith, signed by Sydney Sierota and Jamie Sierota
- Forever Halloween album by The Maine including the disc for Forever Halloween Deluxe Edition
- Limited edition poster sized Vans Warped Tour 20th Anniversary pre-sale ticket
- Limited edition Vans Warped Tour 20th Anniversary commemorative tag
IF HER BRA MATCHES HER PANTIES THEN CONGRATS YOU’RE GETTING LAID
"Dougie without you, i don’t know what i’d do. But i know my life would be sad.” — Tom Fletcher